Student Accommodation Development Leicester UK
- Leicester is 87 miles north from London and can be easily reached via M1 motorway
- Leicester is a student´s city with 67.000 students from De Montfort University, University of Leicester and Leicester College
- Modern 7 storey student accommodation building providing approximately 37.000 sq. ft NIA, 134 Studios (118 Standard Self – contained Studios and 16 Deluxe Self – contained Studios)
- Studying area, TV room, Gaming area, Gym, Vending machines, Bike storage, Laundry, Wi-Fi
- 1 min to Tesco Express, 2 mins to The Little Theatre, 5 mins to the train station, 7 mins to Leicester Market place, 10 mins to De Montfort University, 12 mins to High Cross shopping centre, 20 mins to the University of Leicester
- Estimated Completion: Q2/Q3 2017
The property is currently being used as a car park – 848.2 sq. m. (9.129,95 sq. ft.)
Existing Site Location Plan
Proposed 3D Model Views
Each studio has a large double glazed window to the front ensuring plenty of natural light to compliment the living area with 4ft 6” double beds, full HD Flat Screen TV´s, private kitchens with an oven, hob, microwave an ´d large fridge freezer, allowing students to live truly independently in own space without the complications often experienced with shared accommodation.
En suit bathroom where students will enjoy relaxing in the double shower with power shower and heated towel rail.
Deluxe rooms benefit from a comfortable leather sofa and a triple wardrobe whereas standard rooms have a double wardrobe and relaxing leather chair; in both cases there is plenty of room to live in comfort and invite friends
Chatham street an York street are in the city centre Leicester – within walking distance to key destinations
1 min to Tesco Express, 2 mins to the Little Theatre, 5 mins to the train station, 7 mins to Leicester Market place, 10 mins to De Montfort University, 12 mins to High Cross shopping centre, 20 mins to the University of Leicester.
Chatham street and York street are in the heart of students´social life
Pubs, restaurants and bars are just around the corner, on Granby street and Belvoir street
All the main student events such as Fresher´s week, Bonkerz Bar Crawl night, Halloween, Christmas and other big celebrations happen on Belvoir street
Leicester is 87 miles north from London and can be easily reaches via M1 motorway. Leicester is a student´s city with 67.000 students from De Montfort University, University of Leicester and Leicester College
De Montfort University has a strong international impact, having 13% non-UK students from 127 countries
Currently only 25.000 rooms dedicated for student accommodation throughout Leicester
Rental Assessment 1
40-46 Western Rd, Leicester
Rental Assessment 2
Rental Assessment 3
Please note our General Terms and Conditions.
All information is without guarantee and is based exclusively on information provided to us by our client. We assume no liability for the completeness, correctness and timeliness of this information. Furthermore, our terms and conditions apply. Subject to error and prior sale.
Are you interested in this property?
Just get in touch with us. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Ali Djawaheri Contact Person - CONTACT